I’ve created a monster. I don’t know if this is Joe, but it’s vegan and definitely sloppy. I’ll just call it Alexander, sounds more sophisticated. Look at that mess.
Yes, I am making lentils again, try and stop me.
These vegan sloppy Alexanders are just mind-blowing.
They’re tasty, comforting, playful, messy and amazing for your health and skin.
But then again – you don’t even need a plate, eat directly over the skillet. I won’t judge you.
How do you think I got that idea?
HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFITS
These vegan sloppy guys are going to:
- clean your colon from toxins (and isn’t that what we all dream of?)
- protect your liver
- protect your skin from damages and wrinkles
- give you a nice healthy complexion
I hate to sound like a know-it-all douche, but… Actually I don’t mind it, so I’m just gonna tell you that this recipe is loaded with lycopene, fiber and flavonoids.
And I’ll also tell you that the ingredients in these messy lookin’ bites of heaven are:
So what I’m saying is: if you need something good in your life now – make these and experience real happiness.
- 2 cups of lentils – soak 3h
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro (or other greens)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place lentils in a large skillet cook in hot (about 2 cups) water covered with lid for about 10 minutes – try them, if they’re not tender cook further. Stir in tomato paste Add water if you need to. Cook for about 2-3 minutes add garlic and onion and cook for additional 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add cilantro.
- Place on a piece of bread, if you want top with avocado or with avocado sauce and enjoy life.