Last updated on August 13th, 2017 at 02:31 pm
Well I don’t remember ever, even for one second, considering this combination as edible and non-disgusting. Who the hell would put those two together? Turns out – me after a few weeks of trying out new plant-based recipes and after having some leftover mushrooms following these awesome mushroom burgers. And I must say, quite non-disgusting and frankly a very tasty combination of foods. Next year, when I buy mushrooms again, I might repeat.
- 1 cup of canned black beans (rinsed)
- 4 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- handful of cilantro
- handful of parsley
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 stalk fresh garlic
- 1 tsp sesame
- olive oil for cooking
- pinch of salt/ salt to taste
- Chop garlic (cloves and fresh stalk), onion, parsley, broccoli florets, cilantro, olives, mushrooms.
- In a non-stick pan with a lid add some olive oil (1-2 tbsp) and cook garlic, onion and mushrooms at medium-high heat.
- After about 2-3 Minutes add the beans.
- Cook for another 2-3 Minutes, while stirring.
- Turn off heat and add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover for 1-2 minutes, until you get the plates ready and enjoy like this or wrap in tortillas.